Thursday, October 2, 2008

Release the Hounds!!

Finally the 'Pit Bull' is unleashed!

One of the points Palin hit that media isn't picking up is on what I consider a Republican/Democrat collective disaster: The No Child Left Behind Act! It was addressed as not working. Talk to a teacher and they will most likely agree.

Go Palin!

As soon as the debate was over, I put one of the McCain-Palin bumper stickers on my car that I received in the mail today.

1 comment:

The Good Family said...

Oh Pete, the No Child Left Behind Act is SERIOUSLY flawed! Our nations' students are tested over and over again, with much classroom time dedicated to test prep and test taking- taking time away from quality instruction. Add to the the time the teachers have to spend organizing and scheduling these tests, time that could much better be used planning instruction and evaluating student progress.